The S-Anon International Family Groups World Service Office (WSO) was established in 1987 and has six main areas of responsibility:
- Coordinate the fellowship-wide effort to help new members make contact with recovering S-Anon members in their area.
- Serve as the communication link between groups and individual members, and the Board of Trustees and its Committees.
- Arrange for printing and distribution of conference-approved literature to groups and individuals.
- Maintain records of income and expenses.
- Assist the Board of Trustees and other service committees.
- Serve as a first point of contact for the media and referral agencies.
The WSO office is fully accountable to the groups which comprise the fellowship through the medium of the Regional Representatives on the S-Anon Board of Trustees; the Board of Trustees approves financial transactions and is aware of and approves all policy and procedures. The WSO office is maintained solely by the contributions of S-Anon members and is currently staffed by three paid employees (Tradition Eight) and by volunteers.
How to Contact the WSO
The World Service Office is staffed from 10:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. Central Standard Time Monday through Friday. The WSO is closed on major holidays.
email@example.com | Phone: 615-833-3152 | Toll-Free: 800-210-8141 | Fax: 615-833-8454 | P.O. Box 17294, Nashville, TN 37217
How to Donate to the WSO by Mail
Complete the Seventh Tradition Contribution Form and mail to: S-Anon International Family Groups, P.O. Box 17294, Nashville, TN 37217.
How to Donate to the WSO Online
A secure online donation can be made in any amount via the SIFG Online Store.