The Public Information & Outreach (PI&O) Committee’s goal is to increase awareness of the S-Anon program for the general public, and to help local groups carry the message to their local communities.
The Committee’s current and upcoming projects include:
- Enhancing the homepage and newcomers web pages to make them more inviting and inclusive of diverse groups
- Implementing a Global Discussion Forum for S-Anon groups outside of North America
- Researching social media use for outreach
- Completing 2 more Public Service Announcement videos aimed at men and a more generic audience
- Identifying North America fellowship attraction strategies
- Developing a repository of outreach ideas from across the fellowship
PI&O is looking to add more members, especially to help with the Corrections subcommittee. Interested in learning more? Email [email protected].